WRITTEN BY MARC CHERNOFF
These questions have no right or wrong answers. Because sometimes asking the right a question is the answer.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short,why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do,?
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
5. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
6. If happiness was the national currency what kind of work will make you Rich?
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you setting for what you are doing?
8. If the average human lifespan was 40 years how would you live your life differently?
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
10. Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?
11. You are having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours not knowing she’s your friend the criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?