These questions have no right or wrong answer. Because sometimes asking the correct equation is the answer.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice what would it be?
14. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
13. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
18. Are you holding on to something you need to let go off?
19. If you had to move to a state or county besides the one you currently live in where would you move and why?
20. Would you rather be worried genius or joyful simplytone?
21. Why are you, you?
22. Do you push the elevator but on more than one? You really believe it makes the elevator faster?
24. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Which is worse when a good friend moves away or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
27. Would you rather lose all your old memories or never be able to make new ones.
28. Is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
29. Has your greatest fear ever come true.
30. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you are extremely upset? Does it really matter now?